Jewish Day School Organizations Set to Merge
On January 19, five of North America’s leading Jewish day school organizations (listed below) announced their agreement to form an integrated organization to serve more than 375 schools and nearly 100,000 students. It is anticipated that the new organization will launch in July 2016.
- Day Schools of Reform Judaism (PARDES)
- The Partnership for Excellence in Jewish Education (PEJE)
- RAVSAK (The Jewish Community Day School Network)
- The Schechter Day School Network (Schechter)
- Yeshiva University School Partnership (YUSP)
This effort has received generous support from the AVI CHAI Foundation.
La Piana Consulting congratulates all those involved for their thoughtfulness, care, and vision in crafting this transformative partnership.
For a formal press release and ongoing updates, please visit http://newjdsorg.org/.